J2ME Polish is the answer to challenges in the featurephone world. Extremely versatile and powerful, yet easy to use!
J2ME Polish is a suite of tools and technologies aimed at mobile developers and companies within the mobile space.
Main features of J2ME Polish include:
- Lush: A UI toolkit that is highly flexible and that can be designed outside of the application's source code.
- Janus: A toolset for porting mobile application to different handsets and different technology platforms.
- Touch: Technology for accessing server side content and communicating with remote parties.
- Trunk: A persistence solution that allows you to load and save conplex data with a single line of code.
- Marjory: Our community maintained device database.
J2ME Polish is available under the Open Source license GPL with the classpath exception, so it can be used for free for any projects - closed or open source. For more details please refer to licenses.
|J2ME Polish is OSI Certified Open Source Software. OSI Certified is a certification mark of the Open Source Initiative.||J2ME Polish is hosted on github.||J2ME Polish is linked on java.net.|