Your first time here? Don't forget to check out the Introduction for getting a high level overview about J2ME Polish and for making your first steps with J2ME Polish.
J2ME Polish contains many different modules that are described in detail in the following subsections:
- Installation: helps you to install and integrate J2ME Polish in your IDEs
- Migration: eases the transition from J2ME Polish 1.x to J2ME Polish 2.0
- Lush UI: learn how to design your applications and how to use the additional UI components of J2ME Polish
- Visual Guide: provides you with a quick overview about the UI options
- Customization: find out how to create customized versions of your applications easily
- Localization: adjust your application to different languages and regions
- Persistence: learn how to store your data on the handset
- RMI/RPC: interact and exchange data with your server with the Remote Method Invocation framework
- Building: learn about building your applications with J2ME Polish, including preprocessing, resource handling, and build.xml options.
- Programming: learn how to lessen your development time with the utility classes, Java 5 syntax support, porting support and the serialization framework.
- Platforms: You are not limited to MIDP platforms with J2ME Polish. Find out how to target other platforms and markets like BlackBerry, Android or Desktop Java, Java WebStart and Applets.
- Java Doc: gives programmers API details about J2ME Polish